Cotton Accountancy Services Limited is based in Bramhall, and offers accounting services aimed at small limited companies and sole traders. We have special expertise in IT contractors, freelance workers, professional services and other service-based businesses. We can provide accounting services and business advice to businesses throughout Stockport, especially Bramhall, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme and Wilmslow.
Why choose CAS Ltd?
- Chartered Accountant with over ten years of post-qualification experience;
- Recent personal experience of setting up small limited companies and operating as a sole trader and freelance worker;
- We use cloud accounting software – this is modern technology, offering current information wherever you are, whenever you want it.
- We offer personal hands-on experience of setting up and growing a small business, as well as extensive corporate and professional experience.
- We can offer much more than accounting expertise. We can help you manage your business more efficiently to improve cash flow and working capital.
- We can advise you on whether incorporation is a good idea for your business.
- We will help you to comply with regulations around payroll (RTI) and VAT.
- For IT contractors and other contractors, we can help you with IR35 compliance – are you affected? if so, what are the implications for extracting money from your company?
- We provide support for auto-enrolment using the NEST scheme.
By now, you will have some idea of the benefits of using our services. Before you decide, contact us to book your FREE initial consultation.
Did you know? Income tax was first introduced to pay for war:
- Henry II collected the Saladin tithe to pay for the Third Crusade (1188)
- William Pitt the Younger introduced a tax to raise funds for the French Revolutionary War (tax collected from 1799 to 1802 and then from 1803 to 1816).