- Unlimited email support means you can contact us whenever it is convenient to you, and we will respond as soon as possible, but always within 48 hours. Benefits: The query is documented, and the quick response means you are not left waiting for an answer. It also means you will get a more accurate and correct reply, as we have an opportunity to research a little before getting back to you.
- Unlimited phone support in office hours with the 5* package gives you an extra level of support, where we can discuss what the best solutions are for your business.
- Phone meetings can be arranged at mutually convenient times for ALL customers.
- Incorporation review: Each year we will review the structure of your business and consider whether incorporation or another option is better for your business.
- VAT Review: We will also consider whether or not it is worthwhile registering for VAT – and we will make sure that if you approach the threshold for compulsory registration you are aware of your obligations. (4* and 5*)
- Year-end accounts preparation: This service takes the pain away from you. We have the expertise to complete the work efficiently and accurately, while you gain the time to focus on managing your business.
- Self-assessment tax returns for the sole trader/ partners (4* and 5*). A great benefit of this is that we see the overall picture of the business performance and the financial/ fiscal position of the partners too, which enables us to provide valuable advice. We can help you manage your income from the business, so that you have the income you need without paying more tax than necessary.
- Monthly management reports can be prepared (standard for 4* and 5*) to help you manage your business more effectively. The reporting will help us advise you regarding working capital management, to improve your cash flow. We will be able to help you manage profitability, for example identifying problem customers or services/ products that do not add to the bottom line.
- Cash flow forecasts can be essential to growing businesses to help them manage their growth. One of the biggest challenges facing growing businesses is not having enough cash – having to pay suppliers for larger orders, before you receive the income from the increased sales. Cash flow forecasts will mean we can show you if there are any issues lying ahead, enabling you to act to solve those problems before they hit you.
- Business advice will be provided in accordance with the needs of your business, whether it is via a monthly review of the accounts, quarterly or on an adhoc basis. As no two businesses will have the same needs in this area, we will tailor the approach to suit your company.
Click here to see a detailed price list.